Originally introduced in 1934, the Alma BB handbag traced its history back to its predecessor, the Art Deco original. This model is made from a graphic Damier Ebene canvas displaying signature details such as the golden padlock and keys, twin Toron handles, and a chic leather key bell that create a timeless elegance. Featuring a removable strap, this charming small bag will be the perfect accompaniment to any cross-body outfit.
23.5 x 17.5 x 11.5 cm
(Length x height x width )
- Damier Ebene coated canvas
- Smooth cowhide-leather trim
- Textile lining
- Gold-color hardware
- Double zip closure
- Key bell
- Inside flat pocket
- 4 protective metal bottom studs
- Strap: Removable, not adjustable
- Strap Drop: 56.0 cm
- Handle: Double
- Our Guarantee: The product you receive will look exactly like our product images in terms of quality and description!
- You must keep your product away from water. If the surface gets wet or dirty, is it advisable to dry with a lint-free, light-colored cloth? It is advisable to avoid soaps and solvents.
- If you want to protect your product from accidental damage, you should store it in the protective pouch that you will receive when you purchase it.
You will be able to enjoy the beauty of your Louis Vuitton product for many years to come if you properly take care of it.
Please contact any Louis Vuitton store with questions about your product.