With an iconic emblem the gold-tone horsebit accent this boxy version of Gucci’s ‘1955’ shoulder bag is designed with one of the house’s most popular iconography. An elegant handbag made from color-blocked leather, this bag has a handy flap pocket at the front for keeping your phone or keys close at hand. The long strap can be adjusted for the perfect length.
- Burnt orange and white leather
- Black leather trim
- Gold-toned hardware
- Horsebit detail at the front
- Half Horsebit detail at each side
- Each bag will ship with a small pouch containing two additional button covers that can be used to cover the exposed studs when the shoulder strap is lengthened
- Three gussets with one zipper and one open pocket
- Shoulder strap with snap buttons can be adjusted from a 9.8″ to 17.7″ drop
- Adjustable strap with 25cm – 45cm drop
- Flap closure
- Weight: .84kg approximately
- Small size: 9.8″W x 7″H x 3.1″D
- Cotton linen lining
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’8″ tall.