A white leather Dionysus shoulder bag is available. The unique tiger head closure is a reference to the Greek god Dionysus who myth says crossed the river Tigris on a tiger sent by Zeus and is enhanced by an electric blue enamel to make it truly stand out. Slide the chain strap between a shoulder bag and a top handle bag.
- White leather
- Antique silver-toned hardware
- Enameled tiger head closure
- Main material contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Pin closure with side release
- Pocket under the flap
- Sliding chain strap can be worn as a shoulder strap with 23″ drop or can be worn as a top handle with 12.5″ drop
- Weight: .6kg approximately
- Small size: 10″W x 5.5″H x 3″D
- Made in Italy
- The model is 5’8″ tall
Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint-free, light-colored, absorbent cloth? Never use soap or solvent.
In order to protect your product when you are not using it, store it in the felt protective pouch provided.