Marc Bohan, Dior’s former creative director for three decades, designed the Trotter pattern in 1967. Fashion maisons are introducing it in nearly every collection. In tonal black and grey, the trotter pattern is styled all over this shoulder bag, which contrasts with its canvas body.
- black/ivory white/grey
- signature Trotter monogram pattern
- signature CD-initials findings
- leather piping detail
- engraved logo
- foldover top with magnetic fastening
- detachable shoulder strap
- gold-tone hardware
- rectangle body
- This item comes with a Collector Square certificate of authenticity.
- POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: Purchasing this item continues its narrative and reduces the environmental impact of using new resources. You can be confident that you’re making a better choice for the Planet.
Made in Italy
Lining: Canvas 100%
Outer: Canvas 100%
Trims: Leather 100%
Designer Style ID: 384527
Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint-free, light-colored, absorbent cloth? Never use soap or solvent.