The Trotter pattern was originally created by Marc Bohan – Dior’s former creative director for three decades. Reintroduced in nearly every collection, it signifies a change for the fashion house. This tote’s Trotter pattern contrasts with a gray canvas background in black and navy blue.
- circa 2006
- graphite grey/true black/navy blue
- signature Trotter monogram pattern
- number patch to the front
- all-around zip fastening
- single circular top handle
- internal logo patch
- full lining
- silver-tone hardware
- Your purchase will arrive to you in its original packaging.
- POSITIVELY CONSCIOUS: Purchasing this item continues its narrative and reduces the environmental impact of using new resources. You can be confident that you’re making a better choice for the Planet.
Canvas 100%, Leather 100%
Designer Style ID: CM0016
The model is 1.76 m.
Keep your product away from water. Should it get wet or dirty on the surface, dry with a lint-free, light-colored, absorbent cloth? Never use soap or solvent.