A fresh interpretation of a historical icon can be found in Gucci’s Jackie bag, which is reintroduced for Fall Winter 2020. With a new look, the recognizable shape is presented in black leather with an additional detachable shoulder strap and is complemented by a black leather lining. A second strap has been added to the bag with a buckle closure, adding a contemporary touch to the archival style and adding new ways to wear from top handle, cross body to shoulder. Embraced by the House’s individual spirit, the House’s wearable, stylish and versatile pieces will cater to the individual needs of each member of the House. Available exclusively at Gucci stores and on Gucci.com, the Jackie 1961 is available for purchase in the winter of 2011.
- Black leather
- Gold-toned hardware
- Microfiber lining with a suede-like finish
- This product contains leather made through an alternative metal or chrome free tanning process, reducing the environmental footprint compared to traditional methods.
- Interior: 1 open pocket and 1 zipper pocket
- This style is sold with an additional strap which can be attached to the bag with a buckle closure
- Adjustable shoulder strap with 6.9″-20.5″ drop
- Handle: 7″ strap drop from central hole, handle with additional shoulder strap: 20.5″ drop from central hole
- Piston closure
- Medium size: 14″W x 9.8″H x 1.8″D
- Weight: .6kg
- Made in Italy
- The person is 6’1″ tall